- We may collect and process information that you provide to us, through filling in any information in our applications, email communication in any other way.
- Where our apps require use of your information to work, we will store and use information you provide.
- In case an error is encountered during your use of our apps, we use Google data collection via Google Play to gather reports on crashes and ANRs. This data includes, but is not limited to: your device model, your Android version, your country and language selected.
- Our free applications use advertising currently provided by Admob and it collects personal data (including but not limited to: Android Advertising ID) to provide personalized ads (which you can turn off like this). Click for more information about Admob.
- We will only disclose your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we need to enforce an obligation against you, or if you are using an application which is designed to share that data.
- Some information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We will try to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
- Our websites contain links to other websites. We don't have any control over third party websites. These websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these polices.
- Send any questions about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.